HERE ARE YOUR 5 REASONS TO SWITCH TO OUR SHAMPOO BARS:
- Localy Made!
- 1 bar = 3 liquid bottles
Shampoo bars are an eco-friendly, plastic-free and economical alternative because one shampoo or conditioner bar replaces three plastic bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
↠ The paper packaging of our bars is completely biodegradable
- Toxin-Free & nourishing ingredients
Shampoo bars are completely free from toxins and are packed with nourishing ingredients that are good for your hair and the planet.
Steer away from the following bad guys in your shampoo or conditioner:
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES) – mostly used to make your liquid shampoo foam. According to the Journal of American College for Toxicology, these cause damage to our immune system and inflame your skin/scalp.
- Parabens – commonly found in shampoo and conditioners as a preservative. They are easily absorbed through the skin (and scalp) and have the ability to mimic estrogen, disrupting the hormonal cycle of the body.
- Silicones – coat the hair shaft creating the illusion of smooth and shiny hear. However, silicones clog your pores and dry out your hair & scalp.
- DEA or TEA (diethamolamine or Triethanolamine)– mostly used as a emulsifier to mix the water with oils. In Europe DEA is prohibited due to concerns about formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines (cancer-causing substances).