Serendipity Organic Buckwheat Pancake Mix 500g
- Made with Certified Organic and Biodynamic Ingredients.
Buckwheat, wholemeal spelt flour, ground linseed, millet meal, oatbran.
Using only certified organic seeds and grains ensures that we are not passing on any of the pesticides and potentially toxic fertalisers used in much conventional farming. We also support the dedication of local farmers using sustainable practices required by the organic standard that enrich the soil and support a healthier earth. We also believe organic tastes better; apparently that is because of its higher nutritional quality.
How to make Serendipity Pancakes
(1 cup of dry mix makes 2 large pancakes or 6 small pancakes)
- Lightly mix or sieve together in a bowl: 1 cup of dry pancake mix & 1 tsp baking powder (aluminum free is recommended).
- Add 1 cup of soy milk or other milk of your choice, or water.
- Stir mixture together to preferred consistency; you may like to add more liquid, (e.g. for crepes) or even fruit such as blueberries.
- Heat up the frying pan, add a little sunworks ghee or oil of choice.
- Pour desired amount of mixture and cook until both sides are golden brown.
Serving suggestions and recipe card inside packet - and here! <-----
Serendipity Pancakes are delicious served as a savory meal with free-range eggs and a splash of Tobasco sauce or spread with avocado and miso or tahini and banana.
They are also delicious served ‘sweet’ with jam, maple syrup, honey, marmalade or covered in fresh seasonal fruits. Bavarian apple pancakes are a real treat!
Serendipity Pancake mix can even be used to make healthy chocolate or banana spice cake.