Organic Purse Blue Wren
• Australian Certified Organic cotton
• Quilted cotton with a practical hang tab and zip closure
• Size – 15cm x 10cm approx.
• Featuring Australian grasses and embroidered Blue Wren
• This cute purse is perfect for carrying coins, phone/camera batteries and loads of other bits and pieces
• Designed in Australia
• Water based inks meeting organic standard
• Machine washable
• Packaged in box made from recycled card and printed with soy based inks
• The Bud Logo (ACO) is the organic symbol widely recognised and trusted and is used by more certified operators than any other in Australia
• The Linen Press is a Carbon Neutral business
Australian Certified Organic cotton. Designed in Australia. Printed with water based dyes. Featuring repeat print of Australian native grasses and embroidered Blue Wren. The Splendid Fairywren, also known simply as the Splendid Wren has an average size of approx. 14cm. and is an ever-popular little bird, highly social and lives in a close-knit family group. The breeding season is from spring through to early summer, with all the group helping to feed the young. They are commonly found throughout Central and Western Australia. When threatened, breeding fairy wrens can put on quite a show, pretending injury and luring predators away from the nest.